Steel Hand Stamps – Standard
£13.00 – £150.00
Our most popular, industry leading steel hand stamps /punch sets provide a clear readable inscription on most materials. All metal stamping sets in this range are made from chromium tool steel and hardened to between 58-62 Rockwell C and then tempered at the striking end to between 32-40 Rockwell C giving maximum safety in use. Pryor standard metal hand stamps are manufactured in Sheffield, England, under stringent BS EN ISO 9001:2015 quality controls and exacting standards.
When you look at the engraved character on a standard hand stamp, the letter is a reflection /reverse of how it is indented. Our stamps are hardened and tempered to precise limits, nickel plated for rust protection for maximum safety in use and long productive life.
- Available as number sets and letter sets. Also available as single hand stamps
- Available in ‘Reverse’ and ‘Low Stress’ fonts
- Heavy Duty version available for tougher applications
- Safety Grips are available to further reduce the risk of injury
- Additional characters, logos & Custom designed stamps are available through our custom design team
- Size Chart
- Safety Info.
Number and Letter Punch Set Size Chart
To be used in connection with the Punch Diagram in the images ribbon.
Character Height – measured from the crest of the engraving as shown.
|Character Height (H)||Stamp Length (C)||Square Section (B)||Square Section (A)|
Safety note: As with all striking tools, we recommend the use of appropriate safety protection.
Safety glasses and gloves should we worn at all times when striking metal for marking purposes