Steel Hand Stamps – Standard Singles
£3.90 – £21.00
Single metal hand stamps from Pryor – Not everyone needs a full alphabet or set of numbers. Others use a few characters much more than the rest and some people just want a selection of stamps to apply a particular mark.
All single metal hand stamps are made from chromium tool steel and hardened to between 58-62 Rockwell C and then tempered at the striking end to between 32-40 Rockwell C giving maximum safety in use. Manufactured in Sheffield, England, under stringent BS EN ISO 9001:2015 quality controls and exacting standards.
When you look at the engraved character on a standard hand stamp, the letter is a reflection /reverse of how it is indented.
Hardened and tempered to precise limits, nickel plated for rust protection for maximum safety in use and long productive life.
- Available as numbers and letters. Also avialable as full standard steel hand stamp sets
- Available in ‘Reverse’ and ‘Low Stress’ fonts
- Heavy Duty version available for tougher applications
- Safety Grips are available to further reduce the risk of injury
- Additional characters, logos & Custom designed stamps are available through our custom design team
Minimum order quantity of 5. This can be a selection of 5 different Hand Stamps.